Our Values & Ethos
At Peartree Way Pre-School, Nursery & Forest School we aim to:
- create a happy, safe, secure and stimulating learning environment which is valued and in which each child and adult can develop to their full potential;
- promote self-esteem, self-respect and a respect for others, including their beliefs and cultures;
- provide the highest quality Early Years education for all children in our care maintain a high level of Early Years staff expertise;
- acknowledge that parents/guardians and carers are co-educators and develop close working partnerships between home, school and the wider community;
- offer equal opportunities for all children and adults to encourage lifelong learning;
- promote a healthy lifestyle;
- use careful observations of children’s play in the planning for individual learning within the Early Years Foundation Stage towards the Early Learning Goals
- become an effective partner with a range of agencies to ensure easy access to and continuity of services for our school community.
Please take the time to read our British Values section within the Curriculum area.